DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore is a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. As an expanding institution, we periodically hire new faculty and staff members. Positions currently available are described below.
Description: Full-time Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science, DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore. We expect to make an appointment at the Assistant Professor Level or higher, commensurate with the candidate’s academic credentials and prior experience.
Responsibilities: Teaching is the main responsibility for the potential candidate. While teaching some combination of the above subjects as determined by the selected candidate’s unique synthesis of interests, they are also expected to teach general computer science subjects (such as operating systems, data structures, design, and analysis of algorithms) at the university level. Other responsibilities include academic advising, undergraduate research advising, curriculum development, institutional service, and appropriate scholarly activity.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- At least 4 years of industry or research experience in the field of study or closely related areas.
- Strong background in one or more following areas: C/C++ programming, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Computer Architectures, Data Analysis, Distributed Computation, Cyber Security.
- Work/Teaching experience, or exposure to one or more following areas: AI, machine learning, computer vision, data science, image processing, etc.
- A commitment to teaching excellence and scholarship is also expected.
Salary: Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
Application: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For a complete application, please email a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, statement of teaching philosophy, transcript of highest degree earned, and three letters of recommendation.
Electronic submission is required with documents in either Word or PDF format attached to an email and sent to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Full-time Assistant / Associate Professor”