DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore is a dynamic and fulfilling work environment. As an expanding institution, we periodically hire new faculty and staff members. Positions currently available are described below.
Campus: DigiPen (Singapore)
Description: Full-time Development Engineer position in Department of Continuing Education, DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore. We expect to make an appointment at the Development Engineer level or higher, in commensuration with the candidate’s credential and prior experience. Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
The key responsibilities include assisting lecturers in conduct of courses, curriculum and content development, workflow automation, and R&D. Depending on candidate’s background, candidate may be requested to participate in courses to further expand or improve their technical knowledge to perform duties expected of the role. Candidate may be expected to teach introductory computer science courses in Continuing Education. Other responsibilities may include institutional service, academic administration, and appropriate scholarly activity.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Candidates must have strong Computer Science foundations and be able to adapt and learn quickly.
- Industry experience in Computer Science related fields will be greatly preferred.
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: C89/C90, C++17, C#, Java, GoLang, Python, assembler. C/C++ will be most preferred.
- Exposure to data science, machine learning, full-stack web development, advanced 2D/3D graphics programming (OpenGL/DirectX/Vulkan), and low-level or embedded software development is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate well in English in both oral and written forms.
Starting Date: Immediate
Salary: Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and education.
Application: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For a complete application, please email the following documents:
- A letter of interest,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Transcript of highest degree earned, and
- Portfolio showcase (if available).
Electronic submission is required with documents in Word or PDF format attached to an email with a subject line “Full-time Development Engineer Position in CE” sent to:
Program Manager for Continuing Education
A candidate will be required to present original transcripts and certificates after shortlisted for an interview which is an integral part of the hiring process.