The Academic Support Center offers free tutoring for students wishing to improve their academic performance. Students may request individual tutoring, or may form groups to improve their knowledge in topics useful to those in the BS in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation, BS in Computer Science and Game Design, BA in Game Design, and B.Eng. (Hons) in Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems) programs. Tutors are trained to enhance the understanding of core class concepts, answer questions, and assist with exam preparation.
- 100- and 200-level Computer Science
- 100- and 200-level Math
- 100- and 200-level Physics
- 100- and 200-level Game Projects
- 1-1 or small group help – including QAs, assignments, and projects
- 1-1 or small group quizzes reviews for failing students
- Course review sessions
- MAT 180 review sessions (every Wednesday at Van Gogh, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
- MAT 200 review sessions (every Tuesday at Plato, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
- MAT 150 review sessions (every Thursday at LT 6A, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
- BS in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation
- BS in Computer Science and Game Design
- B.Eng. (Hons) in Systems Engineering (ElectroMechanical Systems)
- BA in Game Design
The Academic Support Center is open Monday to Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The schedule for the current semester is also available on the notice board of the Academic Support Center.